Land Rover Dealership / Poor customer service!
1. I leased a brand new LR2 a few months ago and 2 weeks later found out is was a lemon--the car would die as I was driving. The dealership was going to sell me another car at a "good price" and was instead trying to upsell me and went back on their deal. I finally asked them to just switch me to another LR2. The previous one is still in their repair shop up till now (its been almost 7 months).
2. I went in for my first car service. I asked if they could let me know when my car would be ready b/c I have to go to work the next day. I have left numerous messages in their service dept and NO ONE is there.
More Land Rover Dealership Complaints & Reviews
- Land Rover - winning amount 
- LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT TDV8 - BAD SERVICE
- Land Rover - Rip off 
- Land Rover - manufacturing defect 
- Rio Grande Valley Land Rover - Deceptive sales!
- Land Rover - land rover winning prize
- Land Rover - unethical behaviour
- Jaguar Land Rover White Plains, NY - auto purchase
- Land Rover Motors Worldwide - winning prize 3,65,00000
- Land Rover - winning amount not received