Ladbrokes / customer service
I received an email from Ladbrokes that I had a free bet worth £5. I went to my local betting shop and the arrogant woman behind the counter told me firmly that I did not have a free bet at all. I asked her if she would like to see my printed email (i had brought along as I envisaged such a problem). After arguing with her and her refusal to even look at the email, she spoke to her colleague who put my Ladbrokes card through the machine and muttered 'free bet'. She then proceeded to process my bet and gave me my slip. She did not say a word. No apologies not even an acknowledgement that I was still stood in front of her. The whole shop on, 32 Moor Street, Ormskirk Lancashire L39 2AQ was looking at this farce. I left saying thank you in a polite manner and she replied very sarcastically 'YES, Thank YOU!!!'
If ladbrokes do not wish to provide customers with free bets for their loyalty cards then fair enough but if they do, I do not wish to fight with an obnoxious Trout in order to receive my 'gift!!'
The woman concerned was at the Ladbrokes shop at 4pm on Saturday 12th June 2010
More Ladbrokes Complaints & Reviews
- Ladbrokes - fobt 
- Ladbrokes - cashier rikki 
- Ladbrokes - after the off scam
- Ladbrokes - withdrawal not received
- Ladbrokes - unpaid bet 
- Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming - mistake on her stake by staff cost me £1400 winnings
- Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming - the grid / ladbrokes online
- Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming - cash out
- Ladbrokes Coral - gambling
- Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming - ladbrokes false advertising