Lacoste Turkey / l. ight 116 1 trainers

1 United States

Good morning lacoste
Dear managers, kindly note that your products are having a really really bad quality for kids. Here's my complain I bought a lacoste sneakers to my 4 years old son size 10 UK (Lacoste L. IGHT 116 1 Trainers - Navy) from Turkey.
He woke up waiting to show his new Lacoste shoes to his friends and it was his first day to put it on.
So we went to (Gezira Club) one of the most fancy, classy and amazing communities here in Egypt then after like 30 mins of arriving, he was playing in the garden enjoying the sun time with the other kids infront of me he came back to me crying just saying look mom "My shoes is just torned, I hate this shoes"
This incident made my son feeling bad for awhole day among his peers telling me mom I wanted a NEW BALANCE pointing on his friend shoes saying mom that's much better than the FAKE shoes u brought me from Turkey.
Firstly, your company just dissapointed my boy and this really let me down in front of him as I paid a big amount of money for a big brand causing him a psychological complications

Secondly, we're afamily who spend alot of money of different currencies on our trips during a year just for your good reputation since establishing your products

Thirdly, which is most important for you that u lost the honesty among the other mothers and gain a bad reputation and the concept was why do I spend this amount of money on a branded Lacoste shoes to be torned in less than 30. Mins compering with other brands we also dealing with such as (Nike, new BALANCE, timberland) and this the first time for me to happened such an incident.

Therefore you should check your quality provided in Turkey where I got it from (please send me an email to check the photos)
Waiting for our reply as soon as possible hoping that there will be a satisfying compensation for my boy before myself.

Regards