Kwik Fit / Air Conditioning Service
I had an AC Service costing £49 at my local branch in Glenrothes on July 1st, the day before I went on holiday. They said they would check for leaks, then fill the system and give me a print out of the results and if not less than 10% of the outside ambient temperature, it would be free.
After 40 minutes they said it was ready and I paid and asked for the print out, and they replied that the printer was broken but it was working perfectly. It did seem slightly cooler than it had been before but the next day driving south on holiday it had no effect of cooling the car whatsoever.
This leads me to believe that the system has some sort of leak which wasn’t noticed although was tested for.
More Kwik Fit Complaints & Reviews
- Kwik Fit - Ripping people off 
- Kwik Fit - Unprofessional, inexperience and incompetent Service and MOT
- Kwik Fit - Beware Kwik Fit 
- Kwik Fit - Where do i start? 
- Kwik Fit - Wages
- Kwik - Fit - Never Again 
- Kwik Fit - poor customer service ref: kf60-6003045
- Kwik Fit - Rip off
- Kwik Fit - Poor Work 
- Kwik Fit - Reading - Fraud in Reporting Faults