Kramer Micro Repair / Bad service

I am sorry he is trying to scam money out of you as well. I found this post when looking for ways to defend myself against Ethan Carl Kramer's business fraud. Please let me know if you were able to get any acceptable remedy out of him.

I bought the exhange service, sent my SID in, got one back that had 5 lines go out in 3 days after recieving it. He said it is normal for that to happen. He then said that the unit I sent in was previously attempted to get fixed and it rendered it a useless unit, which really meant the new unit in my car was costing me $275. When I confronted him about he gave a bunch of nonsense and treated me like a complete ###. I had him send my original unit back and cancel the whole deal, almost out of it I thought. No, turns out Ethan doesn't even know which unit I sent to him originally and returned a completely wrong unit to me.

Which got me thinking, if he doesn't even know what unit is mine, how can he possibly know that mine was useless? Reads SCAM and FRAUD clear as day. I am at the point of processing legal action against Ethan and would love to be able to shut this guy down with you.

Ni

More Kramer Micro Repair Complaints & Reviews

Comments

27th of Feb, 2009

wow...almost the same thing just happened to me. I sent him the unit to repair...it came back mostly working (one line of lights out). 3 weeks later the whole unit was back to where it was when I sent it to him for repair. he even got me to pay an additional $20 for "leds."

• Do
      26th of Jun, 2009

I have little doubts that this guy is on violation of every aspect of "Truth in Advertising" and consumer protection. I would be very happy to join with anyone willing in a CLass Action lawsuit against him for predatory business practices. I was scammed just exactly the same way the other here have mentioned. I am a businessman and this guy does not deserve to be in business. Please reply here if you want to further this conversation.

20th of Dec, 2009

I got taken too. Over a year ago...lost my shirt and still have a bad SID

3rd of Oct, 2010

I've had the same problem. The unit was "fixed" and returned to me in good condition, only to go out again almost completely over the next few months.

Who are the reputable folks who can do this work?

1st of Jan, 2011

This guy ethan from kramermicrorepair.com is a total hack. He ripped me off just like everyone else. Claiming a unit couldn't be repaired just to sell you a $200 unit that was not even close to new. Several pixels were out and now my time is going. He claims on his website that if you have at least 2 digits for the time working then it's not broken!!! This is just crazy if anyone wants to file suite against this guy count me in.