Kraft Macaroni And Cheeseopened cheese packet

I was about to cook your Mac & Cheese and when I opened the box the cheese packet was open. The cheese was splated all over the box adn the noodles. I just bought it recently. This has never happened before to me and I always buy your Mac & Cheese. Thanks

He

Comments

• Ct
      Jul 02, 2011

can you still use the mac and cheese when it's like this? i just got a box with an unsealed cheese packet inside, first time it's happened to me... would the cheese powder be bad? i mean it's all dry and stuff... /pooranddoesn'twanttowastefood

• Bi
      Apr 01, 2012

same thing happened to me i just bought 2 boxes and in both boxes the cheese packets were open

• Re
      Oct 01, 2012

I had made my son a bowl of easy mac for lunch and at about his third bite he spit out a piece of wood. I thought at first it was a dried up worm but the closer i looked i could tell it was a piece of wood. Nothing like that has ever happened before. I am very disappointed in mac and cheese because it was my sons favorite snack.

• Pa
      Oct 24, 2012

I bought a box of mac and cheese in June this year. I cooked the pasta over this past weekend and when I opened the cheese packet it was brown. I thought perhaps it was a new and different flavor. When I mixed it up with the pasta it was brown, so gross I naturally had to throw it away. Embarrassed since I made it for someone special. We checked the box and the expiration was Nov 2008. What...I just bought it this year!! I can't find a place on their website to complain. Never buying it again!

• Pa
      Oct 24, 2012

My complaint is written above. thank you

• Gs
      Apr 24, 2014

I just bought your Mac and cheese 2 days ago opened it boiled the water mikes it like it says to do... Started to eat it and then I look and I see a bug in there... So I look into if further and I find lots of bugs in the Mac and cheese!!! I am not happy I can tell u that much!!! Thanks Kraft Mac and cheese!

• Ph
      Nov 28, 2014

When I cooked the noodles on the last three boxes of Kraft Mac - Cheese the majority of the noodles split in two. I have never had this happen before. Has the noodle formula been modified recently? The dried noodles look like they have striations in them prior to cooking them. When the noodles deteriorate like this the meal turns to mush.

• Da
      Dec 15, 2015

I have bought your product many times and always the same response Macaroni turns to mush (paste) thought at first it was old so tried it again same problem tried buying filtered water same problem please advise as this was our favorite .

• Am
      Jan 04, 2016

I agree with the complaint from November 28th and December 15, 2015. When you cook the noodles they basically dissolve and turn to mush. I am substituting "Other" noodles just to finish up the boxes i have but i am not inclined purchase any more since dumping the noodles in the garbage is a waste of money. Kraft has been my favorite since i was little and i am not a brand shopper but i love the flavor. it saddens me that won't be able to enjoy this all american favorite anymore.

• Li
      May 04, 2016

i agree with the above complaints..we have eaten kraft mac and cheese for years and now something has happened to the macaroni..it does turn to a mush consistency...i tried cooking it less time and it still does the same...i have always thought kraft mac and cheese was the best on the market but much to my dismay i dont want to use it anymore...please figure out what your company has done to the noodles...

• Lo
      Aug 21, 2016

What were y'all thinking when you changed the way you make Mac and cheese? At first I thought my butter had gone bad so I changed it. Still got the same result. It tasted so bad my grandchildren wouldn't touch it and it's their favorite. I always had to make it for special occasions. They wouldn't ask for anything other than i make their favorite and now I can't do that for them i know you're trying to save money these days but you could cut down somewhere else. Maybe don't offer so many types of shapes and flavors. I guarantee you will lose more customers if you don't go back to the original noodles and cheese. You've already lost this one.

May 27, 2017

The quality of this product has gone so far down hill. Over the past year, the last few times I bought this, more than half the noodles are broken before its even cooked. I bought a cheaper generic, and it was better quality. So disappointed in Kraft...I grew up on this, but don't think I will bother buying anymore

• Wo
      Jul 06, 2017

Tried the new recipe on accident and it tasted like someone took a [censor] in my mouth. I don't want to be forced to be healthy if it means I have to eat [censor]. I hope they learn from this and eradicate all the trash they made