Kraft Foods / mac and cheese
your new ad for mac and cheese is discusting NEVER again will we purhcase your brands!!!
Kraft recently aired an advertisement for its mac and cheese line in which a mom shares colorful alternatives to swearing around her children — then lets fly a few profanity-laced tirades, according to CNBC. The campaign, called “Swear Like A Mother, ” is meant to show moms they don’t have to be perfect.
The ad was based on a survey Kraft conducted that found 74% of millennial moms had sworn around their children. “We wanted to cut moms some slack, ” Rachel Drof, marketing director for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, said in a press release.
Kraft is fighting slumping center store sales as consumers turn towards less-processed foods. The company has reformulated its mac and cheese to include fewer artificial ingredients, which has boosted sales.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft mozzarella cheese