Kraft Foods — kool aid and tang
We received a package of Kool-Aid and Tang beverage from my brother who shipped it to us via "Balikbayan Box" (Filipino term).
The package indicated "Best When Used By 05 Mar 1900" for Kool Aid and "Best When Used By 27 Mar 1917."
What are we supposed to do with this?
Tried emailing Kraft Foods but it required me to put in a United States address and postal code which I do not have since I am residing in the Philippines.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - Won't melt!!! 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots 
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers 
- Kraft Corn Nuts - Can break teeth 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - Kraft Cheese of America Singles Contaminated Products 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip