Kraft Foods / jet-puffed mallow bites caramel & vanilla swirl marshmallows
Bought a bag today to try. The 3 that I was able to peel away from the bag were ok, but the sticky mess (and by mess I mean worse than when you roast them and get sticky and messy...MUCH worse than that).
The flavor idea is a great one. But go back to the drawing board for packaging. Normally there is 'some' are inside the bag to allow for movement of the marshmallows. Not these. This bag was vacuum sealed...which is a good idea for cheese...bad idea for marshmallows. Horrible. Had to throw them out. The remaining mallows were too stuck to the bag to make the attempt yo enjoy them worthwhile. Sad.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft mozzarella cheese