Kool Smiles — failure to remit records
My family and I moved out of VA to PA. I have spent the last 3 months trying to get my daughter seen by an orthodontist for maintenance on her braces. I finally found a dentist willing to take her as a transfer and now cannot get her records. They took a message at the "call center" and forwarded it to the office in Newport News. Two days later I get a call back with instructions to send a release form with our signatures to their fax number and they would handle it as soon as possible. I went to the new orthodontists office and filled out the release form and it was sent out that day. It's been a week. HOW HARD is it to FAX a FREAKING FILE to another office? She hasn't been seen by a dentist since August. After reading other reviews I can't see why this place is even in business. They are operating under poor practices in every instance of the words...
More Kool Smiles Complaints & Reviews
- Kool Smiles Children's Dentist - children treated badly-child abuse! 
- Kool Smiles - unethical treatment and misleading 
- Kool Smiles Dentistry - waiting time and leaving children unattended 
- Kool Smiles - concern citizen former employee
- Kool Smiles - my child 
- Kool Smiles - the ridiculous wait time just to see a dentist
- Kool Smiles - crown procedure refund
- Kool Smiles - staff at louisville, kentucky kool smiles location on broadway
- Kool Smiles - unnecessary dental procedures
- Kool Smiles Of Amarillo TX - no advance notice needing a medical release letter from primary dr.