Kool Smiles / dentist
I brought my daughter for regular 6 months check on her teeth today. She is autistic and she is non verbal five years old. The dentist was examing her mouth and of course she wasnt happy about it she doesnt like anyone to be in her mouth. So he was so rough and pressed so hard with that tool that he caused one of her teeth to come out. I informed the hygentist that the dentist made her tooth come out . She was very apologetic and asked if I knew where the tooth was I informed her I didnt. Another hygentist found the tooth stuck on the chair that the dentist was sitting in. I guess when he caused the tooth to fly out of her mouth and on to the chair he was sitting in. I will never bring either of my kids back to kool smiles. I would suggest that you all get dentist that can work with special needs kids with out causing their teeth to come out of their mouths.
More Kool Smiles Complaints & Reviews
- Kool Smiles Children's Dentist - children treated badly-child abuse! 
- Kool Smiles - unethical treatment and misleading 
- Kool Smiles Dentistry - waiting time and leaving children unattended 
- Kool Smiles - concern citizen former employee
- Kool Smiles - my child 
- Kool Smiles - the ridiculous wait time just to see a dentist
- Kool Smiles - crown procedure refund
- Kool Smiles - staff at louisville, kentucky kool smiles location on broadway
- Kool Smiles - unnecessary dental procedures
- Kool Smiles Of Amarillo TX - no advance notice needing a medical release letter from primary dr.