Kool Smile — not handling the appt correct
I sent my 13 year-old daughter back with them first then my son went back my son came back out fast and one of the nurse inform me that my daughter they haven't started on so me and my son was waiting and all of a sudden they nurse ran and told the other front desk nurse to call 911 that the patient in room 8 was not responding and never told me anything my son over heard them and so i went to the desk and they act like they did not want to tell me so i just walk to her room then they said she was not responding and then she started back so i told them they was wrong for not informing me of the situation and that i was going to make a complaint on this company.
More Kool Smile Complaints & Reviews
- Kool Smiles Children's Dentist - children treated badly-child abuse! 
- Kool Smiles - unethical treatment and misleading 
- Kool Smiles Dentistry - waiting time and leaving children unattended 
- Kool Smiles - concern citizen former employee
- Kool Smiles - my child 
- Kool Smiles - the ridiculous wait time just to see a dentist
- Kool Smiles - crown procedure refund
- Kool Smiles - staff at louisville, kentucky kool smiles location on broadway
- Kool Smiles - unnecessary dental procedures
- Kool Smiles Of Amarillo TX - no advance notice needing a medical release letter from primary dr.