KLM / terrible experience!
Security check-in is important and therefore must be treated with responsibility. Such task should not be turned by KLM employees into a cheap entertainment show or a bureaucracy lesson that defies the common sense. I wear suspenders with metallic clips that do not appear to be a security risk for other airlines checkpoints. At boarding time, an arrogant KLM employee instructed me to remove my suspenders and pass one more time through the metal detector gate. With my pants below the knees, I had to show my Calvin Klein underwear to the audience I order to please the smart KLM security check procedure. This was however a sort of happy ending. What if I do not wear panties? Should the KLM’s check-in procedure release the boarding pass only for those that wear panties? I don’t want to further elaborate on this KLM issue that hopefully will trigger some corrective action. As a remark, the dinner cutlery KLM crew makes it available to the passengers during the flight can be in the wrong hands away more dangerous than my suspender’s clips.
More KLM Complaints & Reviews
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm refuses to pay refund 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - terrible klm flight 
- KLM Airline - cheating by klm in ghana 
- KLM - lost bagage
- KLM - delay of 24 hours and loss of baggage 
- KLM - about flight delayed
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - refusing to pay compensation
- KLM Airlines - excess charge of amount onboard
- KLM - airline & poor customer service
- KLM - airlines seat charges