KLM Airlinesdelayed luggage

I arrived from KLM Airlines on June 30 to Dallas, TX. I got a receipt for delayed luggage on June 30, since last 7 days I have been calling them and no one returns calls, I called their number [protected] and all they say is they have sent a message.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, TXIts ridiculous that they dont have any sensible reply for me and dont have a clue of the exact status. And since Dallas is my hometown, they say I am not eligible to get any allowance money even though its been 7 days since I have been waiting. Absolute pathetic service.

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 02, 2008

flew from LHR on 23rd October, 2017.I arraived at Kasakstah airport and a message was heard over the tannoy that I should report to lost and found desk. I went only to find out my bag was missing. I thought it very strange as the company (5) I was travelling with all had theirs. I suspect the UK check-in staff took a disliking to me and deliberately messed me up. If that is the case I want some action done against the guilty parties! the Kasakstah end promised me that it would be in Krakow the next day as thats where we were bound. Admitedly I was very upset as the contents of the luggage was imperitif to my work.I am a VERY VERY busy international singer and I needed the contents urgently ie costumes, jewelery, shoes, etc. To make matter worst I had 2 TV shows to and had to improvise! One was even the Ms Inter contental contest! If I am correct in my accusations I will take this further. I have friends and relatives in powerful positions - one in airport management and my complaints will be taken further. I have in the past had many problems with your airline and promised not to travel by them again but my office messed up. Please could you answer me asap. I will be expecting adequate compensation for my inconvenience.

Jun 28, 2010
    KLM Airlines - REFUND NOT RECEIVED
    KLM AIRLINES

I was in an accident and was looking to go home to the UK earlier than my purchased ticket indicated, so I called KLM in the US. As my ticket wasn't refundable or changeable, I was told I might get a change for $250; I gave the person my credit card information and he said he'd give it to a supervisor for consideration. I even EMAILED him medical records of my condition. He said not to worry, I'd get home. Imagine my surprise when my credit card was charged almost EIGHTEEN HUNDRED Dollars - without a call or email from the supervisor as I requested. When I called to cancel this ticket and receive a refund, I was told 3-4 business days and my refund would be returned - but the refunds department wouldn't receive it until Monday (this was a weekend). No one will call me back or email me. When I call, they say I have to call The Netherlands even though this is their fault and I'm in the USA. I think this might be a racket. As I live in the UK but am an American with family here, I can affirm that without a doubt, the USA has perfect customer service compared to other countries. Once I get my money back and am home, I've learned my lesson; I'll stick with American=established airlines. There's no comparison on customer service.