Kitchenaid / poor service

TX, United States
Phone: 1 877 342 1446
I called the above warranty company for service on a three year old Kitchen aid Dishwasher that was leaking onto my wood floor. The service man came out the first time and said I needed a new gasket. He came back with the gasket and installed it. He said I needed to keep a dishtowel shimmeyed in the door to keep it from popping open till the gasket adjusted to the the door. The door kept opening and the cycle not complete. I called him back. He said. He really did not know how to fix this and it was an ongoing problem with the KitchenAid dishwasher. Said I shaould keep a towel on the floor by the leak and a small bowl till he could figure something out. He was not too reassuring. I have not heard from him since he was here. The warranty company would not allow me to use any other service company. I called the store where I purchased the dishwasher. I was told this was unheard of. They suggested I call the service company Premier that specializes in Kitchen Aid. This will be my expense unless I can get Maytag to bend. This warranty company is neither dependable. My warranty is usless. Pplease assist any way possible.

KitchenAid Logo KitchenAid