Kitchen Aid Products / poor quality product!
I have lived with three Kitchen Aid appliances for the last three years and I am truly disappointed. The dryer began making a loud clunking sound a year in service and it took the repair man five visits to fix. It still makes noise but it is out of warranty and I will replace it soon with something made offshore. Same goes with the washing machine which sounds like the belt or bearings are failing and the refrigerator which makes more noise than my Bosch dishwasher. What a mistake. I have family with LG appliances and they are dependable and super quiet. So be it. Quality is off shore.
More Kitchen Aid Products Complaints & Reviews
- Kitchenaid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchenaid - model kdfe104dbl serial f64101118 dishwasher. 
- Kitchenaid - wine refrigerator - model kuwl304ebs 
- Kitchenaid - service support 
- Kitchen Aid - the kitchen aid coffee maker
- Kitchenaid - refrigerator, hood, microwave