King.com / scammed out of money

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I had been playing on king.com for years for free. Every visit I was encouraged to "transform" my free account into a cash account by giving them money. I don't know why but I recently did just that. I gave them some money and in return got some addition cash for joining. Shortly thereafter I started seeing notes when playing games that I wasn't allowed to play multi-player games because they were "investigating" me. So I sent them an e-mail and got a number of BS standard e-mails in return. Then they TOOK money from my account. I sent a furious e-mail. They in turn gave me back my original deposit and closed my account. The funds they had given me as an "incentive" were taken, as were my winnings. King.com is a scam.

Comments

• Ih
      13th of Aug, 2009

I too was just scammed out of about $200.00 the other day from King.com. The accused me of having multiple accounts, and I most definately DO NOT, HAVE NOT, WILL NOT EVER have duplicate accounts at any skill gaming site, as I know better... They accused me anyway, ignored all my emails, told me that they were not obliged to tell me how they came to the conclusion that I had a duplicate account, and could not tell me even what my duplicate account that I was being accused of having was named or anything so that I could investigate myself. I am in the process of finding as many people as possible who have had this happen to them. Please email me at ihatekingdotcom@gmail.com if this situation sounds familiar to you and we can converse. I am currently searching for as many people as possible so whenever I go to an attorney, I will have a reasonable amount of complaints.

• Wa
      27th of Aug, 2009

Absolutely spot on with this one, I have had the same thing happen to me, and so has my mother (in total over £200 has been withheld) and they will not give me details of who to complain further to. They won't tell me what my 'other' account is or what has led them to believe i have other accounts, and i know of a few other people that this has happened to. I fully intend on taking them to court over this and know they will lose the case, i personally don't think they will change their ways until they are taken to court.

• Im
      7th of Aug, 2010

This company has severe issues with its process. I played approximately 5 games of Freecell and won 4 out of 5. I checked my statement overview and there was no record of these games being played. I emailed them and got back...' We require a game number to investigate.' Well, hello???? They aren't appearing in the summary so how do I get a game number? I burn.

I get a notice to play a 3/4 position in Freecell. I click on Play and I hear the music, but just a black screen. I send an email to support. I supply the game number and they tell me... ' It was already played. I burn.

I have been a member since 2006. This is not the first time it's happened. I won't be referring them to anyone. It's a shame as it's a nice place to play except they are ignorant to their players.

25th of May, 2011
    King.com - Do not give them any money
    King.com
    king.com

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!!! The games are fun so i put some real money in. I got up to like $100.00. But when you try to cash out they come up with all kinds of excuses to keep your money and I've read countless stories of other people having the same problem.

• Ke
      12th of Aug, 2011

King.com is a cheating website. I won $660.00 by playing game over 2 months. They don't want to pay me the winnings, they said I have multiple accounts, so they donated all my winnings to Freeroll Tournaments. But actually I only have one account at King.com, why I have to open multiple accounts? I was transferring the winnings to Paypal and waiting for 16 days. I contact them to ask why I do not receive the money, they said I have multiple accounts, so they have to close my account and donate all my winnings. What a terrible cheating website! I just want to warning everybody about King.com before you register for playing games. They steal my money and my time!
    Their address:
    Midasplayer.com Limited
    PO Box 6413
    London W1A 7DR
    England

I have read all complaints at /link removed/ The website www.king.com cheated so many people by only one reason "have multiple accounts". Then they close our accounts after steal our winnings. www.midasplayer.com have the same owner!

• Pa
      6th of Jul, 2013

I am playing candy crush and someone elses game was on my phone. I was on level 182 and its on 102. I gave spent money and time on this and no one will help me. All I get is automated responses which don't help at all. There has to be some way to at least put me on the last level I paid for.

• Ta
      13th of Feb, 2014

I am playing farm heroes saga and when I buy extra lives the site keep crashing on me, normally on the last move, when I tried to complain, I was told if I went through with the complaint I could be blocked from the site, so I didn't because I am totally addicted.

• Ge
      3rd of Oct, 2014

Candy crush saga level 233 stopped working & left me with a blank page. Now I'm Back to level 231!!

• Le
      27th of Oct, 2014

I was scamed 700 couse my nephew charged my account without me knowing now I'm trying to get my money back

• Wc
      4th of Jul, 2015

I was trying to log into my King.co account online, I have been a member for many years and as I was logging into my puppylulver3 account it kept telling me incorrect password and then locked me out so I opened another new account with dogzx5@icloud.com and accepted an offer you gave to play with cash. I was playing for about a day and very lucky at winning games and then you locked me out of this account I assumed because I was winning and asked for a withdrawal at which point I followed your procedures in emailing since yesterday at 4:45 am and after many emails received no responses until you. So I went back to my puppylulver3 account and the password worked at which point I deposited $10 more dollars and you now locked that account ... so what seems to be the issue? What have I done wrong except win?? Not very professional on your part considering ALL the years I've played and lost money there was no lock out then but when a person wins you shut them down???? I AM WONDERING WHAT THE HOLD UP IS ON A RESOLUTION???? I AM FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TODAY AS I'VE HAD NO ANSWER FROM YOUR SITE AT ALL! I HAVE ALSO FILED A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL ON YOUR ACTIONS

• Go
      21st of Aug, 2015

Why is it when I pay for 5 additional moves and complete the game in 1 or 2 moves, I loose the rest of my moves that I paid for. We should be able to save any unused moves.

• Be
      21st of Aug, 2015

because you pay for +5 moves. You can't carry unused moves over when you don't buy them so why would you think you can carry them over otherwise? That doesn't make sense.

• Es

Why pay for more moves.

Its a freemium, wouldn't surprise me if you've spent more than $100 on that basic game

5th of Dec, 2015

I was using hammers to finish the last of 5 steps to be bubblegum king and the app crashed. I spent 4 hammers and got nothing, plus lost all the bonus I would have gotten asking. Please make this right with me.

20th of Jan, 2016

Charged two times for one $19.99 pkg in candy crush. Please help me.

• Ka
      11th of Feb, 2016

Level 1138 - I paid £5 to finish this level and was about to hit the last jelly when Candu Crush crashed. I have now wasted this £5 and as I cannot get back onto Candy Crush I am assuming I will still be on level 1138 so I will have to start all over again £5 worse off. Do I get a refund?

20th of Feb, 2016

Level 96.. You get 15 moves to play that level but candy crush stops you when ypou still have 5 moves left and stops the game!!

• Vi
      22nd of Mar, 2016

I am requesting a refund for 2 dozen purchases I have made. After the items have been purchased, they disappear from my account. My account is randomly cleared within hours to days. I would like to know how quickly this can be resolved or who I should contact next. Thank you

• Ki
      6th of May, 2016

I build up my bonus helpers for the hard games and twice they've disappeared.
    I have a new phone and will not put this app on it.

• Je
      9th of Jun, 2016

I was on level 880 and Candy Crush Saga took me back to 820. What the heck is going on here? Yes, I've spent money on this game. I want my levels back right now or credit me my money. I won't play your games anymore and encourage my friends not to lay either. I have many friends that will here about this including the BBB. I expect a reply immediately.