King Isle / Wizard101 — Sex and Death Threats
While playing Wizard101 my son received a threat from another player who said they were going to kill him, but first have sex with him. Then they listed our address. I tried calling King Isle Entertainment, but there is just a message to go to the website and email any questions or concerns. I did this, and the only response was that they needed the character name used for the person sending the threats, which my son did not remember.
With the subscriiption and crowns, we spent $300 + on this game, and for that amount spent, absolutely lousy service when there was a concern about my son's safety.
More King Isle / Wizard101 Complaints & Reviews
- Kingsisle Wizard 101 - child made charges and they refuse to put money back in parents account 
- Kings Isle Wizard 101 - Monthly fee automatic charge 
- Kingsisle Wizard 101 - Taking money from my account 
- Kingsisle Wizard101 - Master Password 
- Kingsisle Wizard 101 - taking money from my account 
- KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard 101 - Improper billing and notification of purchases 
- Kingsisle Wizard - automatic billing on credit cards 
- wizard 101 - Wizard 101 kept billing me monthly and never responded to any emails 
- wizard 101 - Chat Restrictions 
- wizard 101 - Rip off