Kindercare / Terrible experience!
Do not work for this company or take your child there. They will say anything to get you to bring your child there. Believe me, they try to brainwash staff into telling the parents anything they want to hear to get parents to bring their kids to the center. They say they want to make sure the things happening in the center are in the best interest of the children. What a crock!!! All they care about is the money.
Staff are paid crap and are overworked. They are expected to work overtime and make everything seem perfect for the parents, but it is all for show. They want you to do all these activities with the kids but don't supply the materials you need to do them. Then you get in trouble when you don't do them.
Kids are treated improperly. They are physically and emotionally abused and its not taken care of properly. Staff are treated improperly. They hire people who will work for the least amount of money. Parents are treated improperly. They are charged ridiculous amounts of money to send their kids there and their kids don't get any of what the managers tell parents they will get if they bring their kid there.
I had a parent who I was friends with that their kid heard the assistant director talking to another teacher about going out and getting drunk. Then driving home drunk. Her kid was so scared to get on the bus with this person (the assistant) because the kid thought she would be drunk, that my friend took her kid out of the school. When she went to the head of the center, she was told that the assistant director would be talked to. What?!? She was talking about drunk driving in front of the kids. I left there right after that. I don't want to work with someone like that. Nothing was done about this. Scary!
Avoid this place at all costs!
More Kindercare Complaints & Reviews
- Kindercare - Child Care 
- Kindercare - HORRIBLE place to work for and to send your child to 
- Kindercare - Terrible Place to send your child 
- Kindercare - Concerns 
- Kindercare - terrible day care
- KinderCare Education - director unprofessional behavior towards pregnant teacher
- KinderCare Education - the company does not seem to care about the safety of students nor employees
- KinderCare Education - unprofessionalism
- KinderCare Education - lack of respect and being lied to by directors of center
- Kindercare - director/supervisors treatment