Kenstar Washing Machine / Non-functional

1 India Review updated:

The Kenstar Washing Machine which I bought in Chennai Two years ago is giving me troubles almost everyday. This has been brought to the notice of the concerned many an occasion. A couple of occasion, the complaint was attended to. But, they could not find a perennial solution. However, the services were very atrocious. I have lost total faith in Kenstar and their products and services.

Comments

• Sk
      29th of Sep, 2007

The Kenstar Washing Machine which I bought in Chennai at madipakkam Dealer Name Sri Ganesh Electronics dt 02/01/2006 ( 1 1/2 years ago) is giving me troubles almost everyday for 4 months. Machine has not working. This has been brought to the notice of the concerned many an occasion ( 100 times i have telephoned). A couple of occasion, the complaint was attended to somebody , they have changed volve. but now machine is not working ,They could not find a perennial solution. However, the services were very atrocious. I have lost total faith in Kenstar and their products and services.

The only solution I have in fornt of me is to "throw" the washing machine or sell it for scrap value. I am afraid whether there will be anybody to take it for even scarp value. In future i am not recommend the any kenstar products.

• Sh
      20th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I was purchase one Kenstar Washing Machine from Kanekar Electronics Ponda Goa on 20/10/2006 & it is under 2 year warentee. Lot of time the machine was not working, but that time Kanekar Electronics delar was sent his engineer & repair the machine. but from Aug 2008 our machine was not working. Then i was call to this delar ( Kanekar Electronics) but he was not responsding.then again & again i was call to this delear then he was sent his engineer.but the engineer said there is a major problem in the machine so we want to send the machine to the company for repairing.then the person was come at our place & collect the machine on 28.08.2008. after some days i was call to the delear for chacking the status so he said he had sent the machine to the company. so from 28.08.2008 upto till date we have not get our machine so how can we handle this issue. We are not happy with Kanekar Delear & also we are not happy with KENSTAR Company. This time i am giveing 03 days time. if i am not geting the machine then you should give ma a new machine. if i am not getting the machine by 25th Sept.08 then i will go to the court. pls. call me in this no.& send me your positive reply.

Contact No: 9421155729.