Kenstar / bad after sale services

1 India Review updated:

i`m TAPASYA, resident of pune- i had registered the complaint with PRAGATI ELECTRONICS, kenstar service center on 9.04.08 and was told the man will reach tomorrow eveningi.e. 10 .04.08, but nobody has come from there inspite of 2 reminder calls daily. this is not the first time, last time also the service took pretty long.
It is just not expected from a company like kenstar- with so many consumer products to be irresponsible.
i`m forced to say that it will be difficult for me purchase any oher kenstar product or rather even suggest anybody for it.

my phone no. is 26633795.

Ta

Comments

Ar
  1st of May, 2008

I brought a kenstar cooler 2 week back. It stopped working in 2 days. from then on i have been calling them. They promise they will come and repair it. But till now after repetitive calls nothing has happened. I have been checking their sites. There is no way to contact their escalation managers.

Di
  9th of Sep, 2008

i wants make a hudge deal with aparana bendek about kenstar who working with kenstar in pune so please inform her. my contact no is 09307690557.

Ra
  20th of Sep, 2008

I got a kenstar cooler the sleek model in 4th of April 2007 in noida and it stopped functioning in July 2007.I logged a complain in August and no one attended.After that I went and gave 2 times complain to the dealer after which a person came and attended the call on 14th April. He said that the motor and the pump has to be replaced and I have to pay for the repair. After arguing with him he finally found out that the last complain was on March 28th 2008 and has to be repaired free of cost. I asked for the complaint number but he refused to give saying he will come and do the repair soon. Now that he did not have any spares with him he promised me that he would return back and do the service in a weeks time.
But after calling him several times on his mobile he did not attend. After seveal attempts I gave up and duing June 2008 I called up again to the customer care and a person arrived to check the conditions.He too was demending the cost for the repair. When I ask the older person he gives me other numbers to call and ask for service and those persons do not respond. He is not even giving the complaint number.

If such things goes on with branded companies like kenstar what do we do ?
Is it not good to buy local items and use them till they keep working without warrenty?

Go
  13th of Oct, 2008

Hi,

Even somebody gives you a free mixer grinder from Kenstar plz dont take. If u have got it as a free gift plz donote the same to pakistan. Its a real pain having this grinder. It make a noice more than F-16 AIR CRAFT. it got warrenty for 7 years unfortuanately evey month u need to replace the motor. I have called a engineer from Kenstar he says its normal.Kenstar is a company not heard of noice pollution and technology.

My request to Kenstar to not to make a product on which they are not competent with.

Rgds..Gopi

Sh
  4th of Nov, 2008

In noida i don't know any service centre of kenstar, so tht we r facing the problem how to operate kenstar OM-25 DCF microwave.plz help asap.