Ken House Compnay / They don't reply the emails after receive payment

1 [email protected], Tanzania Review updated:
Phone: +81798717875

Dear Sir,
I had a business with the Company called Ken House Trading Company, I have send them payment $7150 for the Rav4 2003 up Dar es salaam, Tanzania, he confirmed to me that payment received and the car will depart to Tanzania from 31/3, and I will receive B/L near by 15th April, but from that time he is not replying my emails again, I tried to call Mr. Kenji Uemukai but he act like he don't know english while when he was sending the emails his english was quit ok, however he told me that he will send me the email as it was the only way for us to comunicate, but he did not until today,
if you visit this link (www.japanesecartrade.com/kenhouse) you will find all the infomation regarding this person, however on his email and invoice the company name shows KEN HOUSE TRADING CO. but if you go to thislink Its KEN HOUSE Co. but every thing is the same, like the name of the person ( Kenji Uemukai), email adress, contact numbers, links, stocks of the car and everything.I thinmk some thing is going on regarding Ken House Trading Co and Ken House Co. but the other info are the same.
I will foward all the corresponding we had with this Company from the beginning.

Kindly assist me on getting my right as I have saved that money more than ten years just to get my dream car.

Looking foward for your assistance.

Grace.

Comments

• Gr
      16th of Apr, 2012

Dear Sirs,
    Please note that 3 days after posting my comments online on the complaints board, the Japanese Car Trade.com removed the page that had links and information on the Ken House Trading Company - the company that conned me USD 7150 on the pretext that this was the buying price and shipping to my country Tanzania for a Rav 4 2003 model.

What I need to understand is this:
    Why did the japanesecartrade.com website now remove this dealer without answering any of my complaints??
    If this was a fraudulent company, why was it on the website in the first place
    it seems this company is working with Japanese car trade to con people so please any one who is planning to buy a car from this website be warned that they are fraudulent.
    I want to know why Ken House Trading was also still posing as a member of Jumvea.

Thanks
    Grace

• Gr
      21st of Apr, 2012

Dear All,
    Kindly note, even the telephone number which you can see on website 0771028110 it has never been work, and this email adress [protected]@hotmail.com its same email they used to con me.
    Please don't use this Company called Ken House Trading compnay to buy anything.

Thanks