Kelvinator / No proper service after purchuse

1 South Africa

We purchase a Kelvinator Freezer KI26OUF from Witbank Hi-Fi Corporation on the 24/12/2008, the freezer started to over freeze, we phoned Witbank Branch several times regarding this problem, on the 11/3/2009 they said we must fax them the slip and they will send out people to fix it. On the 12/3/2009 a person from “Air-con & Home Applainces” phoned and come to "fix" the freeze, from there on the freezer didn't freeze at ALL. All the content that were in the freeze went rotten, because of that... On the 16/3/2009 the people from “Air-con & Home Applainces” did come again, they were drilling and hitting the freezer with things at the back, after that the freezer still didn't freeze and were making some noises. We phone Fi-Hi Corp. again. On the 19/3/2009 The people from “Air-con & Home Appliances” come to pick up the freeze to take it to there workshop for repairs, they lend me an old fridge/freeze that's not the same make or model as my freezer that's broken. They phoned me today (24/3/2009) to say that it will still take them a week and a half to fix my freezer.

Da