Kells' Natural PhotographyPhotography

Kells' Natural Photography run by Crystal Kells (Crystal Wright) is a photography "business" run out of Ancaster/Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Not a very professional one! Crystal Kells begs for likes and reviews on facebook. Whenever someone leaves a real review, usually one star, she either deletes the review or responds to it by reacting like a child throwing a temper tantrum including having her relative Madeline Wright come after the reviewer. Actually, Madeline Wright has no content on her facebook page so I can't help but assume this is Crystal Kells under a fake account.

Kells' Natural Photography

Ke
May 04, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Jun 12, 2017

It's hard to take your complaints seriously as it appears you seem to be an entitled [censor] who doesn't have the balls or tits to actually show your true identity either lol.

Sep 29, 2017

@Leah84 You sound like a childish teenager. You certainly don't make Crystal Kells look any better with these gross comments.

Jul 16, 2017

Unfortunately, this is a complaint from someone who is upset that I will not keep giving away my images for free because of their lack of responsibility.
    I value myself and my art and I refuse to cower to bullies.
    I do not "beg" for reviews. I kindly ask my clients that have worked with me to leave one if the feel like it.
    Madeline is my cousin and I cannot control her anymore than I can control you, Hannah lol.
    This makes you look petty as you are only leaving me poor reviews because I now refuse to keep giving you free images.
    If you lose a shirt you bought, do you ask the manager to give you a free one??? Absolutely not. So, how is this any different?
    To boot, I have ALREADY given you your images free of charge 2 times over the years. I refuse to give you any more hand outs :).
    Your greed and misplaced entitlement are glaring with this.

Sep 29, 2017

@Crystal Kells Your photography stinks and the way you treat your clients is even worse. Stick to photographing transgendered weirdos and their ugly kids and leave the real photography to the folks with talent.

Sep 30, 2017

@melodies8 I feel sorry for you. I hope you find peace from your misplaced resentment.
    I have so many clients who love me and my award winning work.
    I'm not concerned with ignorant comments like yours from someone I've never met before :)

• Ha
      Oct 01, 2017

@Crystal Kells I feel sorry for you, your insane son and anyone desperate enough to use your crappy services.

Oct 01, 2017

@hanmac Hannah, you WILL stop harassing me, or you will be hearing from my lawyer :)

Oct 02, 2017
    Best Best Advice

@Crystal Kells Crystal, you WILL stop harassing and defaming your clients, or you will be hearing from our lawyer :) Fat skank

• Ha
      Oct 02, 2017

Sorry I'm such a [censor].

Nov 21, 2017

The thing with Crystal Kells is that she only accepts opinions that are similar to hers. If you disagree with her opinion, you're automatically labelled ignorant and a bully, and then you are subjected to harassment from her. There's currently a group of 7 disgruntled past customers who are taking her to court for a class action lawsuit due to her defamation and harassment. Crystal Kells is seriously mentally ill. I feel sorry for her son who has to live with her abuse on a daily basis.

Nov 21, 2017

You can't put yourself out there, and all of your personal [censor], and expect everyone to agree with it. You can't put all your [censor] out there then complain and play the victim once people start giving their opinions on it. Crystal, you created your own storm then you got angry when it rained. Get over yourself.

Nov 21, 2017

Here's a mere sample of Crystal Kells harassing and defaming other people and businesses. But yet she claims she is being harassed and defamed? Sweetie, it's not defamation if it's true, and everything posted about your crazy [censor] is 100% true!

Feb 25, 2018

Here we go again... Crystal Kells is on another one of her crazy tangents, this time calling out a woman who has been raped and harassing her to near suicide. Are you sure you want to do business with Crystal Kells of Kells Natural Photography? Anyone standing up for her at this point is as mentally ill as she is. Crystal Kells is mentally ill and I feel sorry for her son. I hope she gets the help she truly needs.

• Kr
      Mar 03, 2018

How does she qualify even as a photographer?? Where's her certificate?? Her photos are nothing special. Very basic and borderline crappy!! Methinks she's too lazy to get a real job!!

• Ck
      Mar 04, 2018

Crystal Kells also goes by Nathan Gutowski

• Ck
      Mar 04, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.gutowski.944 Here is Crystal Kells fake facebook profile under the name Nathan Gutowski. Performing a simple reverse image search of the profile image brings up many results including a link to Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/626352260649313208/ and the name Ryan Rodden. Perhaps this individual would be interested in knowing that Crystal Kells is using photos of him and his children to cyberbully people "anonymously" on a parenting group??

• Es
      Mar 20, 2018

what a psycho!!!

• Th
      Mar 29, 2018

@esmeraldee And your point is???? Lol

Mar 24, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011289012309 This is also Crystal Kells other fake Facebook profile that she uses to bully people with. It appears mental illness runs far back in her family!

• Ke
      Jul 09, 2018

I believe I had the wrong establishment when writing his review. I’d like to correct my mistake. Thanks and apologies to all affected.

May 07, 2019

I have to agree with the poster. Crystal Kells is not a professional. She's a hot head with no self control. I don't know her from a hole in the ground, but I had the displeasure of coming across her path today. Because she disagreed with a comment on a public forum, she verbally attacked me. When I said I'd be interested in a grown up conversation, she escalated. So I left the group. Only to find out 5 minutes later she stalked my Facebook and laughed at all my photos with my 10 year old child's accomplishments. This is not a person I would trust taking pictures of my children, when she clearly doesn't respect others privacy. Not a stable person at all.

Jun 06, 2019

@Angie Seger Angie here is just mad bc I called her out on being transphobic trash.
    She then threatened me saying she would try and destroy me and here we are lol.