Kells' Natural Photography

Photography

3.45
Ancaster, Ontario
Canada
Kells' Natural Photography run by Crystal Kells (Crystal Wright) is a photography "business" run out of Ancaster/Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Not a very professional one! Crystal Kells begs for likes and reviews on facebook. Whenever someone leaves a real review, usually one star, she either deletes the review or responds to it by reacting like a child throwing a temper tantrum including having her relative Madeline Wright come after the reviewer. Actually, Madeline Wright has no content on her facebook page so I can't help but assume this is Crystal Kells under a fake account.

Kells' Natural Photography

Complaint comments Comments (12)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Business & Finances
More Kells' Natural Photography Complaints & Reviews
Kells' Natural Photography - photography services [12]

Comments

D  12th of Jun, 2017 by    -8 Votes
It's hard to take your complaints seriously as it appears you seem to be an entitled [censor] who doesn't have the balls or tits to actually show your true identity either lol.
N  29th of Sep, 2017 by    +4 Votes
@Leah84 You sound like a childish teenager. You certainly don't make Crystal Kells look any better with these gross comments.
D  16th of Jul, 2017 by    -8 Votes
Unfortunately, this is a complaint from someone who is upset that I will not keep giving away my images for free because of their lack of responsibility.
I value myself and my art and I refuse to cower to bullies.
I do not "beg" for reviews. I kindly ask my clients that have worked with me to leave one if the feel like it.
Madeline is my cousin and I cannot control her anymore than I can control you, Hannah lol.
This makes you look petty as you are only leaving me poor reviews because I now refuse to keep giving you free images.
If you lose a shirt you bought, do you ask the manager to give you a free one??? Absolutely not. So, how is this any different?
To boot, I have ALREADY given you your images free of charge 2 times over the years. I refuse to give you any more hand outs :).
Your greed and misplaced entitlement are glaring with this.
N  29th of Sep, 2017 by    +3 Votes
@Crystal Kells Your photography stinks and the way you treat your clients is even worse. Stick to photographing transgendered weirdos and their ugly kids and leave the real photography to the folks with talent.
N  30th of Sep, 2017 by    -3 Votes
@melodies8 I feel sorry for you. I hope you find peace from your misplaced resentment.
I have so many clients who love me and my award winning work.
I'm not concerned with ignorant comments like yours from someone I've never met before :)
N  1st of Oct, 2017 by    +3 Votes
@Crystal Kells I feel sorry for you, your insane son and anyone desperate enough to use your crappy services.
N  1st of Oct, 2017 by    -4 Votes
@hanmac Hannah, you WILL stop harassing me, or you will be hearing from my lawyer :)
N  2nd of Oct, 2017 by     Best Advice +5 Votes
@Crystal Kells Crystal, you WILL stop harassing and defaming your clients, or you will be hearing from our lawyer :) Fat skank
N  2nd of Oct, 2017 by    -3 Votes
Sorry I'm such a [censor].
A  21st of Nov, 2017 by    +2 Votes
The thing with Crystal Kells is that she only accepts opinions that are similar to hers. If you disagree with her opinion, you're automatically labelled ignorant and a bully, and then you are subjected to harassment from her. There's currently a group of 7 disgruntled past customers who are taking her to court for a class action lawsuit due to her defamation and harassment. Crystal Kells is seriously mentally ill. I feel sorry for her son who has to live with her abuse on a daily basis.
A  21st of Nov, 2017 by    +2 Votes
You can't put yourself out there, and all of your personal [censor], and expect everyone to agree with it. You can't put all your [censor] out there then complain and play the victim once people start giving their opinions on it. Crystal, you created your own storm then you got angry when it rained. Get over yourself.
A  21st of Nov, 2017 by    +4 Votes
Here's a mere sample of Crystal Kells harassing and defaming other people and businesses. But yet she claims she is being harassed and defamed? Sweetie, it's not defamation if it's true, and everything posted about your crazy [censor] is 100% true!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree