Kells' Natural Photography / Photography

1 Ancaster, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Kells' Natural Photography run by Crystal Kells (Crystal Wright) is a photography "business" run out of Ancaster/Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Not a very professional one! Crystal Kells begs for likes and reviews on facebook. Whenever someone leaves a real review, usually one star, she either deletes the review or responds to it by reacting like a child throwing a temper tantrum including having her relative Madeline Wright come after the reviewer. Actually, Madeline Wright has no content on her facebook page so I can't help but assume this is Crystal Kells under a fake account.

Kells' Natural Photography

Ke
May 4, 2017

More Kells' Natural Photography Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Le
      12th of Jun, 2017

It's hard to take your complaints seriously as it appears you seem to be an entitled [censor] who doesn't have the balls or tits to actually show your true identity either lol.

29th of Sep, 2017

@Leah84 You sound like a childish teenager. You certainly don't make Crystal Kells look any better with these gross comments.

16th of Jul, 2017

Unfortunately, this is a complaint from someone who is upset that I will not keep giving away my images for free because of their lack of responsibility.
    I value myself and my art and I refuse to cower to bullies.
    I do not "beg" for reviews. I kindly ask my clients that have worked with me to leave one if the feel like it.
    Madeline is my cousin and I cannot control her anymore than I can control you, Hannah lol.
    This makes you look petty as you are only leaving me poor reviews because I now refuse to keep giving you free images.
    If you lose a shirt you bought, do you ask the manager to give you a free one??? Absolutely not. So, how is this any different?
    To boot, I have ALREADY given you your images free of charge 2 times over the years. I refuse to give you any more hand outs :).
    Your greed and misplaced entitlement are glaring with this.

29th of Sep, 2017

@Crystal Kells Your photography stinks and the way you treat your clients is even worse. Stick to photographing transgendered weirdos and their ugly kids and leave the real photography to the folks with talent.

30th of Sep, 2017

@melodies8 I feel sorry for you. I hope you find peace from your misplaced resentment.
    I have so many clients who love me and my award winning work.
    I'm not concerned with ignorant comments like yours from someone I've never met before :)

• Ha
      1st of Oct, 2017

@Crystal Kells I feel sorry for you, your insane son and anyone desperate enough to use your crappy services.

1st of Oct, 2017

@hanmac Hannah, you WILL stop harassing me, or you will be hearing from my lawyer :)

2nd of Oct, 2017
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

@Crystal Kells Crystal, you WILL stop harassing and defaming your clients, or you will be hearing from our lawyer :) Fat skank

• Ha
      2nd of Oct, 2017

Sorry I'm such a [censor].

21st of Nov, 2017

The thing with Crystal Kells is that she only accepts opinions that are similar to hers. If you disagree with her opinion, you're automatically labelled ignorant and a bully, and then you are subjected to harassment from her. There's currently a group of 7 disgruntled past customers who are taking her to court for a class action lawsuit due to her defamation and harassment. Crystal Kells is seriously mentally ill. I feel sorry for her son who has to live with her abuse on a daily basis.

21st of Nov, 2017

You can't put yourself out there, and all of your personal [censor], and expect everyone to agree with it. You can't put all your [censor] out there then complain and play the victim once people start giving their opinions on it. Crystal, you created your own storm then you got angry when it rained. Get over yourself.

21st of Nov, 2017

Here's a mere sample of Crystal Kells harassing and defaming other people and businesses. But yet she claims she is being harassed and defamed? Sweetie, it's not defamation if it's true, and everything posted about your crazy [censor] is 100% true!

25th of Feb, 2018

Here we go again... Crystal Kells is on another one of her crazy tangents, this time calling out a woman who has been raped and harassing her to near suicide. Are you sure you want to do business with Crystal Kells of Kells Natural Photography? Anyone standing up for her at this point is as mentally ill as she is. Crystal Kells is mentally ill and I feel sorry for her son. I hope she gets the help she truly needs.

• Kr
      3rd of Mar, 2018

How does she qualify even as a photographer?? Where's her certificate?? Her photos are nothing special. Very basic and borderline crappy!! Methinks she's too lazy to get a real job!!

• Ck
      4th of Mar, 2018

Crystal Kells also goes by Nathan Gutowski

• Ck
      4th of Mar, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.gutowski.944 Here is Crystal Kells fake facebook profile under the name Nathan Gutowski. Performing a simple reverse image search of the profile image brings up many results including a link to Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/626352260649313208/ and the name Ryan Rodden. Perhaps this individual would be interested in knowing that Crystal Kells is using photos of him and his children to cyberbully people "anonymously" on a parenting group??

• Es
      20th of Mar, 2018

what a psycho!!!

• Th
      29th of Mar, 2018

@esmeraldee And your point is???? Lol

24th of Mar, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011289012309 This is also Crystal Kells other fake Facebook profile that she uses to bully people with. It appears mental illness runs far back in her family!

• Ke
      9th of Jul, 2018

I believe I had the wrong establishment when writing his review. I’d like to correct my mistake. Thanks and apologies to all affected.