Kellogg Company / kellogg's frosted flakes

1 United States

I purchased a box of Kellogs frosted flakes and the expiration date is February of 2019. I just purchased the box and found 2 black bugs in my bowl of cereal. From what I have read online this is apparently an issue and is unacceptable. Kellogs need to get their act together and compensate all these customers. My daughter is disgusted and is now fearful to eat any cereal kellogs brand or not.

UNACCEPTABLE!!! I ask that you resolve this issue and I will be reporting this to the sanitation department. You would think a distributor as large as Kellogs would go through an extensive product inspection before packaging and distributing to stores. I expect not only a refund but other compensation that you see fit as my daughter has thrown up and is completely disgusted and now will be terrified to eat any cereal has the memory of finding live bugs in her cereal will linger.

I am sooo disappointed this has been going on for this long and the issue has not been resolved. I can be reached via email at [protected]@allstate.com or [protected]@yahoo.com and my cell is [protected].

I am looking forward to hearing your response and the course of action you will be taking to resolve this matter to not only myself but all consumers that have experienced this and as I am sure you are aware is several.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Kellogg Company