Kay Jewelers / jewelry warranty

1 18813 e 39 th st, Independence Missouri, United States

I have been a long time kays customer, I purchased a opal ring and bought the warranty, (which I buy on all my jewelry) and every time I have bought them I am told it's good to have if anything goes wrong it's covered, my opal in my ring broke and I went to have it fixed, I went to kay in the Independence Mo store and the sales lady told me it only covers metal (which is never told when buying) So we asked to speak with the manager Ramon, who also told me the same thing, I just had my opal bracelet in for repair of missing stones and the repair was covered, so I tried to ask the manger why and every time I open my mouth to speak he interrupted me and when my husband told him to be quiet and let me speak he got more hateful my husband told him to shut his mouth and let me speak so he thru us out of the store and threatened to call the police on us. Needless to say you have lost a customer for life along with all the referrals. you should really look into your management in that store, rude, unhelpful and down right nasty. read the face book reviews, the manager in that store need's to go. feel free to contact me if needed.
Stacie Longbrake [protected] / [protected]@comcast.net