Kay Jewelers / horrific customer service by management, corporate customer service and terrible craftsmanship
Have placed several complaints as well as reached out to corporate and have yet to receive any sort of resolution despite the company stating they would address the issue. Sales associates not recording inspections, ring needs constant repairs. My engagement ring was purchased in Dec 2012 (upwards of $3, 500), by spring of 2013, 5 diamonds fell out. Returned it and it was replaced. More diamonds fell out, it was repaired. Went into get ring inspected as required and sales associate never provided me with paper work. Again more diamonds fell out, Asst Manager in Mentor stated that it was my responsibility to get the paperwork. They will not stand behind their product and I now have to pay for the repair? How is this the consumers responsibility when the associate should be trained to ensure their customers are completely satisfied and have everything that they need when they leave the store.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - lost gold diamond pendant
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service
- Kay Jewelers - kay jewelers doesn't like customers