Karplus Warehouse / Contract

1 10103 San Fernando Rd Pacoima, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818-834-9728

karplus sold me a car without being officially approved by a bank, then 2 wks later they said i needed a co-signer. i couldnt provide one so they requested that i take the car back, which i tried to do. Then they said i was lying and so was my mom about having to take the car back. They mistreated me and got me approved by a bank that I didn't want to go with and right now they are still trying to find more banks, despite the fact of me not wanting the car anymore (especially after being mistreated by them). I called and even the sales manager from Pacoima, Ca. hung up on me over the phone. I already filled out a complaint with consumer affairs in downtown L.A. I would not recommend to anyone in buying their vehicles or doing any kind of business with them. They are currently trying to force the car to be mine...

Comments

• Ha
      19th of Jul, 2009

I disagree, I purchased a car from karplus 5 months ago which i financed, after 2 days the salesman called me and told me that i need to come down to finalize the paperworks. I was at first upset of the situation why would i have to come back? Anyways I came down the next day and to my surprise th finance manager told my my rate was lowered and my payments went down. They even gave me a free car wash.I was so very happy. He explained they always find a way to give buyers the best deal from the lenders. I guess its normal that sometimes there are adjustments from the lender or a deal wont go thru.

• Ni
      29th of Jul, 2011

Wow, what can I say about this place other than I have filed complaints against them and Karplus Warehouse with every State and Federal Agency there is and will taking them to an Unlimited Civil Court Case. They are currently being investigated by the Department of Consumer Affairs for major violations. Friendly? Nope, not at all! The general manager Robert Baghoomian stated "She is the least of my concerns; if she wants to take me to court then so be it, we have lawyers that will rip her to shreds". How disgusting is this? I gave Karplus Warehouse $7000.00 down payment CASH for a nightmare piece of crap Nissan Armada. For crying out loud the vehicle did not even have a horn; which of course is a safety mechanism and a violation of State Law. If I was you I would take my money, family and run the other direction. Just because you might think they are the last resort, well there are other options. If anyone has ever been "screwed over" by Karplus and Sun Valley Auto Care, they are more than welcome to contact me and I will include you in a class action lawsuit against them. Corporations like that should NOT be allowed to take advantage of consumers like us. BTW the owner of Karplus Ali Modarresi not only owns Karplus but Discount Finance and Sun Valley Auto Care. Talking about really getting one over on you!!

• Ha
      22nd of Aug, 2014

Karplus screwed me and my wife and sold of a piece of crap that had problems the next day we took it home, now the car won't even go past 20 miles an hour and they are telling us "do what you have to do"...I want to be apart of the class action suite against Karplus, who must I contact?