Karplus Warehouse / Contract
karplus sold me a car without being officially approved by a bank, then 2 wks later they said i needed a co-signer. i couldnt provide one so they requested that i take the car back, which i tried to do. Then they said i was lying and so was my mom about having to take the car back. They mistreated me and got me approved by a bank that I didn't want to go with and right now they are still trying to find more banks, despite the fact of me not wanting the car anymore (especially after being mistreated by them). I called and even the sales manager from Pacoima, Ca. hung up on me over the phone. I already filled out a complaint with consumer affairs in downtown L.A. I would not recommend to anyone in buying their vehicles or doing any kind of business with them. They are currently trying to force the car to be mine...
More Karplus Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Karplus Warehouse Inc. - Friendly warning - DO NOT buy your car from them! 
- Karplus Warehouse - Fraud Dealership 
- Karplus Warehouse - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 
- Karplus Warehouse Inc. - Unethical. Shady. Lemons.
- Karplus Warehouse Inc. - Awful Company, Awful Humans. Run for your life.
- Karplus Warehouse - used car sales
- Karplus Warehouse Inc. - Deposit on discovered UNSAFE car!