Kaplan University / scam and cheating
My son had decided to attend Kaplan online and was applying for student aid, he is 19 and employed, he kept telling us that they needed certain information from us, at first we complied, it all sounded reasonable, then he said they needed for us to apply for a loan, outside the usual fasa request, this was after giving them our info, we have a better than average credit rating, I guess this is why they tried to put us on the hook for this, we of course refused, so my son was looking for alternative financing. That was when he discovered 1 year at Kaplan would cost more than $14, 000, for a degree that would not be honored. How is this legal? They need to be shut down, this is not only fradulent it's cruel. Their financial advisers are not only immoral but rabid telemarketers.
More Kaplan University Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges! 
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans 
- Kaplan University Financial Aid Department - laon disperments 
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves 
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating 
- Kaplan University - kaplan a complete scam!!
- Kaplan University - kaplan financial aid
- Kaplan University - financial aid practices
- Kaplan University - unauthorized credit card charges/ student loans/ada accommodations
- Kaplan University - scam