Kanata Ford / Theft
I have attempted to contact both Jim Hoddinott as well as Jaime Bolton regarding this issue - to no avail.
Please consider bringing you car to a different Ford dealer - as the management working here truly do not show they care about customer relations - nor simple manners for that matter.
My mechanic suggested that I have my truck scanned by a Ford dealer - as they have the capabilities of sourcing the root cause of my issue (alternator vs module). I booked an appointment, met with the mechanic, took him on a road test to witness my issues (success!), brought him back - explained what my mechanic told me to explain... - and off i went! A couple hours and 190+ dollars later - I was looking at a piece of paper stating "Replace Alternator, if this does not solve the issue, then replace module." ... PART CHANGERS!
When I inquired as to why I paid for such a mundane and uninformative diagnostic report - I was provided with the most ridiculous analogy from the asst service manager I've ever heard in my entire life. Again to be as clear - my mechanic asked me to have them identify whether the issue is stemming from the alternator itself, or at the module itself... both easily test(able) i've been told (by three separate mechanics). And I quote: "If a light burns out at home, what do you do... you replace the light, right? If that doesn't work, you know its not the bulb and it must be the wire or something else". I asked for my money back and no one has responded or wants to acknowledge my request.
Don't waste you time - go somewhere else where they won't steal from you and smile at your face when you express a concern or even bother question them.
More Kanata Ford Complaints & Reviews
- Kanata Ford - Car doesn't work after multiple repairs! 
- Kanata Ford - Not returning calls after asking to cancel Globali insurance
- Kanata Ford - exhorbitant labour charges
- Kanata Ford - taken for a ride 
- Kanata Ford - Lask of quality vehicle and MORE IMPORTANTLY...lack of customer service 
- Kanata Ford - Goodyear tires global registration contract issues
- Kanata Ford - Worst place to buy a truck for sure
- Kanata Ford - Roadside assistance 
- Kanata Ford - failure to comply with warranty
- Kanata Ford - Still not fixed after $1400