K Hovnanian / Build terrible houses

United States Review updated:
4.4

K Hovnanian builds homes that do not meet building code. K Hovnanian does not back up the homes they build and make every attempt to deceive the customer into accepting a substandard "fix". K Hovnanian management are weasels. Do not buy a K Hovnanian home, you will regret it!! K Hovnanian does not use reputable subcontractors. K Hovnanian will tell you anything to persuade you to buy one of their homes. After the sale they do not know who you are. These people truly do not have souls. I regret purchasing from K Hovananian, you will to!! Do your homework, the web is full of K Hovnanian horror stories.
Va

Comments

Do
  11th of Nov, 2008
I've responded to you privately and asked you contact me to make sure we're fully aware of your issues and that we've done everything we can to resolve them.
Ex
  11th of Apr, 2011
We bought a resale in NJ last year. This house is so poorly built...windows and doors not properly sealed and poor insulation everywhere. We tried to install a new kitchen sink and it could not be done because of the way the granite countertop was installed..huge gouges under the lip of the sink. We have a huge decorative window with metal bars sandwiched inside the glass...one of the bars has mysteriously broken and it will cost us $1, 000 to repair. They used the cheapest materials building this house and I hate it. Shame on you Hovnanians!