Elite Manufacturing, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Elite Manufacturing, LLCCorrupt companies!

This is what happened to our family after being unable to obtain financing: I just want to let everyone I know exactly what kind of crisis these two companies ( Elite and Cuppys)have put my family in.

1. They owe us 40, 900. (money that I had to MORTGAGE my home for).
2. My house is near foreclosure because I now cant pay my bills because of the amount of interest I am paying in order to provide Elite Manufacturing and Cuppys Coffee (one in the same)an INTEREST FREE loan!
3. These people are putting me, my BABY, and my husband out on the streets while WE pay everyones wages!
4. We are in financial ruin so that Cuppys can pride themselves on their website about how they are now up to 100 full time employees!
5. I hope they can all sleep better at night knowing that in the next month my family and I will have no home because they are all STEALING peoples money.
6. MORG MORGAN and DOUG HIBBINGS and BRIAN HAYES...
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU COULDN'T EVEN FEED YOUR NEWBORN BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS TAKING FOOD OUT OF HIS MOUTH! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR WIVES AND CHILDREN WERE PUT OUT ON THE STREETS BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS RIPPING THEM OFF!!!??? THINK ABOUT IT! THATS WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE TO ME! THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE!
7. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DUE DILLEGENCE??? THATS WHAT I DID! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CONTRACTS??? I HELP UP MY END OF THE DEAL FOR AN AMERICAN DREAM THAT DOESN'T EXIST.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      maya May 15, 2008

Have you tried a lawyer to sue the company .There has to be some kind of legal action you can take.

Angela Evans Mar 26, 2008

This company and I have reached an amicable resolution.

Elite Manufacturing, LLCTerrible service!

We sent a deposit to Elite Manufacturing, LLC for build-out of a coffee franchise. For various reasons, we have requested return of our down payment, and we have entered into a Settlement Agreement with them for partial return of our down payment. The Agreement was signed in November 2007, and called for 13 monthly payments, beginning November 20, 2007, and each month thereafter. Today is January 27, 2008, and we still have not received the first payment.

The company's representative will not return calls or respond to e-mails checking status on our payments due. Beware!!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Elite Manufacturing, LLC — Refund of funds!

Have requested refund of tendered deposit for a build out for a franchise business. A statement on their...