JustHost.com / Can't get a refund
I signed up with JustHost.com since the monthly fee was reasonable. On the page where you key in your payment information a box pops up and hides the total you are being billed for. You must hit submit at this point and then you realize you got charged for a 3 year period instead of 1 month.
I then requested a refund and they refused to refund all my money. I called them and the english was terrible (outsource). They charged me a $20 fee, refused to refund $48 for search engine application and took them 4 days to finally get me the correct information to even process my refund.
It's a scam. I would never use this company again.
More JustHost.com Complaints & Reviews
- Just Host - Terrible experience 
- Just Host - Server is always down, 
- JustHost.com - Support and Refund- False Advertizing 
- JustHost.com - Rip off, webUNhosting
- justhost - No reply from support and no refound money back 
- Just Host - hosting
- Just Host - changing of name servers
- Just Host - customer services rep
- www.justhost.com - Fraud prevention
- Just Host - Hosting service