JustFab / services

1 London uk, United States

To whom it may concern.

I have ordered coat on the 23/10 after delivery time was normal but the coat turned up to be size xxl instead of xxs.
Even though it was inconvenience for me to returned with printing the label and waiting to be collected, I thought mistakes happens and was understanding about the whole issue.

Yesterday after a month from the initial order I received what I thought the xxs size coat. The coat I received was xxl!
I cannot understand why when I wanted to swap the coat for the size I ordered initially I received the same xxl size coat!

I think Just fab doesnt treat customers fairly and it's not being honest with them.

Probably did not have the size I ordered and decided to sent the large one in hope I will accept it, and just fab will make a sale anyway.

I do not appreciate the way I was treated. I would rather accept if I was told that this coat in xxs is not available and I wouldn't wasted my time.

I understand mistakes happens - but the same mistake twice!- it's just pure ignorance and telling the customer that you don't care.

Regards

Very disappointed and dissatisfied customer.

Ba