Just Property Northern Suburbs/Sandtonfraudulent and incorrect information provided to tpn and refusal to provide me with a copy of requested documents.

Good Day

Me and my husband are renting a unit via Just Property Northern suburbs/Sandton.It is on both our names.
I requested some required documents from the above Just property. One of this was a signed copy of our lease agreement. This was denied from the Manager of Just Property. Please see the email I received:
I hope you are keeping well.

Please advise the lawyer to be in touch with me directly, as that is standard procedure.

We will provide all of the required documentation to the lawyer directly once we have an understanding of the reasoning behind this case and have had communication from them.

Kind Regards

Amy Crisp
Managing Director

C​ELL : +[protected]
EMAIL: [protected]@just.proparty

SALES, RENTALS AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

Furthermore I reported mold and damp in the unit we are renting on 22 Feb 17. Nothing has been done about this and when I informed the Landlord I was verbally attacked by Marise-Maintenance.This caused me to be hospitalised due to the mold in the unit.Please see attached photos

When I received my invoice for May 17 I saw my rental was increased by R600.00 which I was not notified regarding this prior to 30 days.I also requested the proof of notification.

Then when I do me and my husbands credit check I saw incorrect information captured by Just Property. I then reported this to TPN as fraudulent activities together with all the proof. We did make 3 late payments as well as one partial payment but Just Property was responsible for this late payments because of paying my husband Grant which was a former Agent at this branch late.Please see attachment.
When Grant resigned he was threatened that Just Property will no longer cover his late payments explaining to the landlord which was actually because of his late commission paid.
I need the requested documetation
Our credit checks to be corrected.

El