Just Energy / just energy

1 Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Just energy keeps phoning my home repeatedly, after I have continually tell them that they have the wrong number that there is no Lena that lives here, I have had the same number for at least 12 years...and I explain I have never even heard of this woman, just energy tells me that. No problem they will take care of it...it happens again...they tell me to give it a week..I do...they call again...and again...and again... I phone back tell them the story all over again..they tell me..no we can not control the automated machine!! So like what the...??? I told the, fine I will be charging them for harassment...they have even emailed them a cease and Decised. Now lets just see how stupid these ###s really are...I expect they will be calling again...they are like goldfish u see... 3 second memory. I'm am very fed up...what would be the next legal step??

Mi
Apr 10, 2013

Comments

• Ad
      16th of Apr, 2013

Maybe you should consider sending in a 'cease and decist' as opposed to what you put there(cease and decised) including all pertinent information to ensure there can be no room left for the companies imagination. Include acct #, name, address phone #'s not to call, state please cease and decist and date it, keep a copy for yourself and fax one to just energy. Good luck.

• Ti
      24th of Apr, 2013

You do not say where in Canada you live. If you are a Bell customer call them and ask about Call Screen or Call Block.. That should end the problem.