Juniper Credit CardStay away

1 Review updated:

I transferred high rate CC due to low never rising interest rate, was not an introductory offer. Not only did they raise my rate after paying more than my limit, which they never disclosed, (they paid the other cards anyway) then promptly increased my rate to 27% plus. I am pissed and willing to let anyone know (who will listed) to stay away from this BANK. Their charges and practices on unfair business practice and non disclosure. For a 100 word min. what more can I say other than they are prime examples of what is wrong with the credit card industry.

Comments

• Mc
      Dec 19, 2009
    Juniper Credit Card - Charged twice for the same over the limit fee
    Barclay Bank of Delaware
    Chesterfield
    Virginia

My husband went over his credit limit and was charged $39 over the limit fee no problem. His monthly payment is $12 and we paid $100 dollars on the due date and he still got another over the limit fee. When questioning Juniper, I was told because he didn't get the account under the credit limit within 20 days was why he received the second fee of $39. I figured since he was already charged one fee, we would wait and just pay the payment on the due date and it would be okay. Wrong! Now because of the over limit fee the account is over the limit 19 cents ain't that a blip. This is crazy!!! I need some advice.