Joshua James Jewellery / Disgusted

Hessle England Humberside, United Kingdom

I have ordered something from Joshua James Jewellery two weeks in advance. I needed it fast because the item I've ordered was a goodbye present for a dear friend who was leaving overseas. I placed my order and paid some extra for the next day delivery but nothing arrived. Customer service was absolutely unprofessional and I heard nothing but lies. They said they had some difficulties with the delivery and stated I'll get my order within 4-5 days. I was ok with that, I still had some time. But 5 days passed and there was no sign of my order and when I contacted customer service they said that my order was out of stock and they were not able to deliver it. I asked for a refund and they said that they don't do refunds and offered me a 15% discount on my next order! Cheaters!
Their ruined everything and stole my money! I bought something from another company and they delivered within two days!!
I'm totally disgusted with Joshua James Jewellery and will never use their discount and will never buy anything from them again!

Lo