Jordan's Furniture / never will I do business with this company again
We purchased a Simmons King size mattress and Box spring last November from Jordan's furniture. The thing has sagged on both sides and we are sleeping in valleys with the center of this mattress higher and firmer than the sagging part. the side of the mattress is also sagging outward. We called customer service and they came out and looked at the mattress. for this manufacturer the mattress is within specs. They claim it must have an indent of 2" before it is deemed Defective. Although they told me that other manufacturers have only a 1" tolerance and yet another is only 3-4" . A good bit of information to have when BUYING.
I asked the sales person when we purchased the mattress about sag since this is a no turn mattress and I was told there would be no problem. Now Jordan's has told me that when the indent reaches 2" they will provide us a store credit and let us buy another mattress. Since the indent is 1" in just 6 months a reasonable person would expect it to reach 2" during the ten year warranty period. But they are telling us we must continue to sleep on this crap until it gets even worse.
NEVER will I do business with this company again.
More Jordan's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Jordan's Furniture - mattress issue 
- Jordan's Furniture - 3 month old sectional sagging and losing shape 
- Jordan's Furniture - does not honor promotions
- Jordan Furniture Company - do not buy their warranty
- Jordan's Furniture - management
- Jordan's Furniture - leather couch
- Jordan's Furniture - sectional sofa
- Jordan's Furniture - klaussner sofa and chair grey/w/ pewter nailhead
- Jordan's Furniture - sectional
- Jordan's Furniture - mattress/box spring purchase