J.Jill / Rude behaviour
I think this company is just in need of good employees. The ones they have are very rude and not taught to talk to customers.
I thought they were there to help me with my problem, but what I encountered had made me think that I must stop dealing with them.
I really adore their clothes, but when I got a dress that was smaller, I called their customer service to find out what I should do next. They talked to me like a was a garbage, was arrogant and obnoxious to me. FOR NO REASON. I asked what happened, who told them they can talk to me this way?
I was answered: if you don't like something, you can always leave a complaint.
And hung up on me. Maybe this woman was in a bad mood, but why would I care? I felt the same and I called them without any purpose to feel much worse.
Needless to say, I was nice when asking my questions, you can check the records (October 17th, approx. 5:20 pm).
As I said, I wasn't helped and my problem hasn't resolved yet.
Shame on you for hiring unprofessional employees.
More J.Jill Complaints & Reviews
- J Jill - bad service 
- J Jill - shipping and handling charges and return policy
- J Jill - the customer is never right 
- J Jill - quality of product/customer service/returns 
- J.Jill - overpriced clothes 
- J.Jill / Jill Acquisition - website 
- Jjill - manager karen treated in a very descriminative way 
- Jjill - payment options
- J.Jill - nuisance communication
- J.Jill - late charge