Jim Walter Homes / Awful company

We questioned jim walter in reference to a deferral and they treated us like we were the worse people on this earth and we have only been late twice after 15 years. We were told that they were sick and tired of us and that they were going to foreclose on us and file legal.

Finally we were told we could send the payment in in four sections along with the regular payments, but we must call with the check #, the date the payments were mailed and if the date was one day different than the mail date they would send our money back and file legal.

We have been called lairs, cursed out and so many other things by these people. Buyers beware.

Va

Comments

Da
  2nd of Jun, 2009

My story is like that! Ive been paying on my house almost 5 years. NEVER late until these past few months my hours got cut at work. Well I have aquired another job. I have 2 jobs now and 1 month behind and they are still being ugly!! Im trying to get caught up quick as I can just so I dont have to deal with mr. lewis! Theres got to be someone elese to deal with that actually cares!