The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Jim Walter Homes — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Dear Gisgruntled Jim Walter Homes customers: My complete frustration with Jim Walter homes originates in the very sub-standard construction, however the following Jim Walter business practices may fall outside of their arbitration protection (careful notes should be collected throughout your dealings with Jim Walter Homes): Anything unusual in the financing of your home including posting dates of payments made (interest charges); manipulation or pressure used to tender the house; statements/promises made prior to contract signing or after tendering; availability of english speaking supervisor at the job site; hazardous material dumped or buried at site (especially within clean water act areas); and presence of obvious mold on building materials prior to installation. Protect yourself; take numerous notes!
More Jim Walter Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Jim Walter Homes - Terrible experience!
- Jim Walter Homes - selling house before foreclosure
- Jim Walter Homes - sadly built house
- Jim Walter Homes - Stay away!
- Jim Walter Homes - defective homes
- Jim Walter Homes - Awful company
- Jim Walter Homes - Rotten house
- Jim Walter Homes - Con Artist
- Jim Walter Homes - TERRIABLE HOMES
- Jim Walter Homes - Bad job done