Jeuliajewelry

It has now been over 7 months and the thieves have not fixed or replaced my ring. After telling them 7 times it needed fixed because it was sent short of a stone and them failing to give me return information it was sent back to the only address we had at $76 cost to ship.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in City of Industry, CA We then asked for a refund after 2 months of no response and we got an email telling us we sent it to China where it came from instead of a California address. Do not trust these people or do business with them. Their integrity is non existent. Tried to track USPS shipment and was told they couldn't track it because after it arrived in China it was never delivered. That is what USPS said but who knows about non trustworthy companies like Juelia. Do not trust these people.

• Updated by pat g, Dec 27, 2016

Re:[protected] [Id: S216026-T70539]
    E
    US-Service Ticket

Reply|
    Tue 7/5, 10:26 PM
    You
    Hello customer

About the tracking NO. which you sent to me, the delivery information has no any update since June 8th, we don't know the package where now. can you please contact your post office and check what's going on with it?

Time:07/05/2016 15:09:04
    Subject:RE: [protected] [Id: S216026-T70539]
    It was sent to you in previous emails but here it is again. Sent USPS tracking # CJ512242776US on 6/1/16
    Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 23:44:34 -0700

Hello customer

Then can you please send us the return tracking NO. when you return it to China?

Time:07/04/2016 17:50:55
    Subject:RE: [protected] [Id: S216026-T70539]
    It was sent back per the email for repair and to the only address they sent. You failure to take care of it constrews breach of contract and will be dealt with as such

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 02:13:40 -0700

Hello customer

Sorry for the inconvenience, but you returned to the wrong address, if we cannot receive the ring, how can we refund you, right?

I think you should make it clear before your return and read the return policy careful.

If anything I can do for you, please contact us.

Good day

Time:07/04/2016 15:33:55
    Subject:RE: [protected] [Id: S216026-T70539]
    Since the product was defective and we were told to return it we now have no other choice but to cancel the credit card transaction which I will do tomorrow. The bank is already aware of the issue and asked us to try one more time.

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 00:22:42 -0700

(City): City of Industry

(State): CA (CALIFORNIA)

(Zip Code): 91789

(Tel): [protected]

And you mean return to China?

Sorry for that, as our return policy,

Important Note: Package returned without consent will not be accepted!

We cannot collect it and cannot accept it.

If have any further questions, please contact us.

Good day

Time:07/03/2016 21:06:15
    To:"Service"
    Cc:
    Subject:RE: Auto-Re: RE: [protected] [Id: S216026-T70539][Involving remittance information, please pay attention to the safety of property]
    I don't need your auto reply. You have all the information on the email I just sent so read it and act on it.

Subject: Auto-Re: RE: [protected] [Id: S216026-T70539][Involving remittance information, please pay attention to the safety of property]
    Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 21:02:55 +0800

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Jeulia Customer Service Center!

We have received your below query:

1. For order status update, please track it here: http://www.jeulia.com/trackorder/index/
    If you do not know your order number, please leave us the name and detailed shipping address under your order, and we will check it out for you with that information.

2. To change an order, please leave your order number together with the changes you want to do.

3. For an exchange, please leave your order number and the new size or new ring design (SKU number) that you want.

4. If you are returning for a refund, please leave your order number and the reason why you want to return it, so that we can make a better follow up.

5. For damaged products, please leave your order number and also upload a picture of it for our reference.

6. If you are thinking of customizing a ring, please send us the link of the ring style you want together with your specific requirements.

7. If you have no idea about how to place an order on our website, you may refer to this tutorial: http://www.jeulia.com/how-to-order.html

We will resolve your query and contact you as soon as possible.

If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely yours,

Jeulia Customer Service Center

Pa
Dec 27, 2016

Comments

• Da
      Apr 11, 2019

I have a 130.dollar in store credit and can not get anybody to give me my order. This is not good service. They won't give me my refund. I am going to report to better busness. Very bad customer service. Contacted many times.