Jetstar Airways — security scan
at about 11:4o o1th November 2o18
at Gate D48 I went across security scan to embark the flight number 3K five zero nine
The security officer picked up my small, centimeter long, stainless steel fingernail clipper, fromm my waist bag.
She confiscated it, and registered my boarding pass. She told me I breached the safety regulations this item are prohibated to carry on board.
I travelled with this absolute harmless nail clipper along ten years. Can not make any damage to aircraft, or crew and passangers.
It seems She was over zealous, she should like to produce a result of her work, no matter the picked up item's nature. She makes her decision on her own.
I travelled with this nailcipper 1o years along scanned at Airports: Berlin, Budapest, Cairo, Cologne, Frankfurt, Kiev, Moscow, Doha, Bangkok, Helsinki, Kuala Lumpur, scanned all times, without any problem
Please be look after, and return me my dear nail clipper.
Kind Regards Bogozy Janossy Laszlo [protected]@freemail.hu
At now I am living at Thailand.
More Jetstar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - jetstar flight 3k698
- Jetstar Airways - cancellation and refund 
- Jetstar Airways - incorrect booking change
- Jetstar Airways - damaged suitcase
- Jetstar Airways - insensitive approach to special circumstance situation re requiring change of flight dates