Jeromes Furniture Stores / Bad service

I feel that Jeromes Furniture Stores located in San Diego California needs a drastic improvement on their Customer Service Department. I placed a call on Friday the 31st of March. After holding for 25 minutes I then received a recorded messagage saying the call volumn was extremely high and that if I left a message I would receive a call back within 24 hours. It is now Wednesday the 5 of April with no call back.

The reason I was calling was to have my Sleep Therapy bed picked up and "repaired" for sagging and a huge hump in the middle. I have been dealing with this problme for almost a year. They want to drop off a "loaner" bed for us. I dont think so, with all the bed bug problems happening. Since I dont want a loaner bed, then I was asked to deliver my mattress to the Escondido repair facility at my expense and time. We have only had the mattress 3 years. The problem started at about the 2 year mark for this mattress.

As you can see, Jeromes needs an extreme makeover in Customer Service.

Ga

Comments

Wl
  16th of Jun, 2010

Completely agree with you, their customer service dept stinks. And so does their furniture!!!