Jeromes Furniture Stores / Bad service
I feel that Jeromes Furniture Stores located in San Diego California needs a drastic improvement on their Customer Service Department. I placed a call on Friday the 31st of March. After holding for 25 minutes I then received a recorded messagage saying the call volumn was extremely high and that if I left a message I would receive a call back within 24 hours. It is now Wednesday the 5 of April with no call back.
The reason I was calling was to have my Sleep Therapy bed picked up and "repaired" for sagging and a huge hump in the middle. I have been dealing with this problme for almost a year. They want to drop off a "loaner" bed for us. I dont think so, with all the bed bug problems happening. Since I dont want a loaner bed, then I was asked to deliver my mattress to the Escondido repair facility at my expense and time. We have only had the mattress 3 years. The problem started at about the 2 year mark for this mattress.
As you can see, Jeromes needs an extreme makeover in Customer Service.
More Jeromes Furniture Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Jeromes Furniture - poor quality furniture and poor customer service 
- Jerome's Furniture - Diamond Clover Twin bed set 
- Jeromes Furniture - Bad server and delivery 
- Jerome's Furniture - sectional sofa 
- Jeromes Furniture - Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service 
- Jerome's Furniture - power motion recliner (59351)
- Jerome's Furniture - delivery manager
- Jerome's Furniture - product and service for the cannery sideboard
- Jerome's Furniture - customer service
- Jerome's Furniture - use of credit card for phone order