JB HUNT — Delivery service stinks
My mother in law purchased a washer and dryer from best buy on a Saturday, they salesperson stated that they could deliver it on Tuesday. JB Hunt called and said that they would be there between 2-5pm. Around 6pm she still had not heard anthing and called them. They told her that they ran out of time and had to reschedule for Thursday. She was okay with that. Thursday came and they said that they would be there between 5-7. Around 6:30 pm on Thursday JB Hunt called her and stated that because of the rain that morning that they would have to cancel the delivery and did not give her a new day or time. The problem with this one is that when they called her the sun was shining and there was no flooding on the roads at all. When I called JB Hunt on her behalf they told me that they would not be able to deliver until Sunday. I told them that their business ethics stink and that we will be returning the washer and dryer and going to someone else that does not use JB Hunt for deliveries. Unfortunatly this is making Best Buy look bad, and it is not their fault.
More JB HUNT Complaints & Reviews
- JB HUNT - Scam and cheating 
- JB HUNT - Hiring, in orentation they send home 
- JB HUNT - Avoid JB Hunt at all costs 
- JB Hunt Trucking - falsafying dak report 
- job hunt-state and federal job openings - I believe it to be a scam.
- J B Hunt - double d mods llc 574 state rd 80 hazel green wi. 53811
- J.B. Hunt Transport - termination
- JB Hunt intermodal - one of their drivers