Jadoo TV / cheating by jadoo tv

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone:

This company sold a tv adapter promising the telecast of International channels (Sports and Asian Channels specifically) through internet streaming. They informed that what they were doing is absolutely legal.
Since 4 days of my purchase of this product, none of the channels are showing up as promised.
They said that they have a return policy of 2 weeks, and I called up the agent who sold me and the customer care. Customer care says that they don't take it back and refund my money, and needs to be returned to the agent. Agent says the Customer care is bluffing and he cannot take the product back.
Also, for channels not streaming they inform that they or their product is not accountable.
I feel ripped off by this company's product. Their product cost is $250 (One time charge).
Need government to take some quick action against these crooks as they are fooling a larger crowd by selling this product.

Ra
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• De
      12th of Sep, 2016

It's fixable using the uart pin headers when you rip open the jadoo. its simply a linux distro loading preconfigured server details. Yes they pushed an update so you'd go out an buy their latest device but did you honestly believe what they were selling you was going to be free for lifetime? wake up people. nothing is free.

24th of Mar, 2011

I just returned mine to the agent today and told him it's a scam to his face. He only gave me 230 USD for it and I paid him 260 the day before! Scammers! Your agent is lying - just take a cop to his store and he will gladly return your money like mine did.

• Ge
      27th of Mar, 2011

If we get a lawyer we can sue this guy and go for punitive damages. We need to get a real good lawyer.

30th of Apr, 2012

This is an illegal product that allows to stream channels for free.
    I urge the government to take action against these kind of products.
    This should be banned as soon as possible.
    Please consider my comment as an awarness to the govenment.

• Ha
      15th of Apr, 2013

jadoo tv 3 is a fail product because the owners are greedy and sending big files of ads what makeing streaming box proceessor slow and causing freezing or not streaming you notic, as soon you change channel, an ad always play on your screens but no tv, because it is Jdoo tv greedy owners and staff who fill up the box with ads and no place for streaming.

• Fa
      2nd of May, 2013

I think someone needs to take action, they need to obey the law of the land and leave the dishonest practices of
    Asia back in Asia. Per FCC even the old product Jadoo 1 and 2 should still be functional but they are not. If people stop buying, they will automatically will go out of business.

• Kh
      28th of Jul, 2013

they are ###ing liers, bought jadoo 3 2 days ago and most of the channels dont even work

• Nz
      6th of Jul, 2014

Jadoo 3 is also a rip off.. it buffered all the time and completely stopped working after few weeks.Called customer care and no one picks up the call and finally found four jadoo employees were arrested for illegal transmission of satellite channels http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/gang-involved-in-satellite-signal-theft-busted-4-arrested_943837.html and no one ready to give my $300 back.. its just a paper weight for the past 1 week

• Si
      22nd of Mar, 2011

Same thing is happening with us.

• Nn
      29th of Mar, 2011

i also brought on mar14...waste of $250, just used for 4 days...they are not even taking back...

• Ak
      8th of Jul, 2011

I completely agree, Jadoo TV is a complete rip off, with "no audio" quality of subsriptions channels such as Star Plus, worst of all there is "no Zee Tv" to be found nor a WMV weblink to be found, and my family for the most part, love Zee Tv...Buyers, please be aware, don't purchase the Jadoo Box, it's a complete wastage of time and resource, instead one can go for Dish Network, Dish Network IPTV, or Direct Tv...

• Ah
      1st of May, 2011

too much buffering andno movies

• Ah
      1st of May, 2011

too much buffering and hard timeto play movies and shows no response

• Fb
      6th of May, 2011

First of all there is only one person behinde jadootv in usa and one in england, last talk to the person in usa, was that he was not giving a good support, it was like: "find your problem youself..."

• Ha
      15th of Apr, 2013

yes we are all Foolish because we are riped off by you, yes we are foolish because you know that G.O.V.T USA will not arrest jadoo tv owner as they are bif fraud, did you ever at the time of sale declair that we the foolish buyers need only a cable connection otherwise it will not work, and will keep freezing on my face, Jadoo tv frauding and riping everyone for 250, to 280 dollars, if GOV take an action and arrest and investigate then it will open, that how maney more fraud these owner of jadoo commit, this jadoo tv is nothing but fraud, and then if we complaint then we are "FOOLISH" thanks to jadoo tv for this comment .

• Da
      2nd of Jun, 2017

My jadoo stopped working. I called their tech support center and I was told that software in my Jadoo box is corrupted. I was given two options replace this box a used refurbished one and pay $50 OR replace this box with a new box and pay $100. Used one has 1 year warranty. I said I have already replaced my Jadoo 2 and Jadoo 3 due to same issue and the guy said think about it and call us back if you agree we don't have any control on software.
    Conclusion: They must have control on each Jadoo MAC number and they intentionally corrupt software after warrant expires in order to make more money.

• Ho
      25th of Mar, 2011

This Jadoo TV box is sucks.Do not dump your money. They are lier.

30th of May, 2012

Foolish people you need a fast speed internet connection (usually cable) and Jadoo makes negotiations with channels it streams so it is legal.

• Pa
      8th of May, 2015

Listen you are getting jadoo as you cannot afford dish network indian services. Possible buffering is your internet speed. I never had problem with jadoo channels unless the channels were down, it is like saying internet is down. What you are still going to complain you got ripped off. You are getting jadoo cause you are cheap like me. So shut up and stop complaining. MOve back where the hell you came from.

17th of Sep, 2015

Let's sue Jafoo TV. Let me know if you guys are with me.