J2 Global Communications / J2 Stole my phone number
On March 27th, J2 Communications stole my phone number which I have had for over 15 years. It appears that someone switched it on the internet into my sons name. Obviously this was done without my permission. I lost a lot of business not to mention an incredible amount of hassle and wasted time. I wrote J2 and asked for compensation, but they did not respond. Mr. Sean Hitchings the President is acting in a very unethical manner. He does not respond to my request for mediation nor any form of communication. He won't even apologize or offer anything for his mistake. Nor will he Now it turns out they have an unregulated phone company, however they were supposed to get my permission BEFORE taking my phone number. This is an example of an unethical company from the top down. I would like compensation or at least an explanation of how my number was taken, including who did it. If they don't respond I will have to take them to small claims court.
More J2 Global Communications Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Global Communications - eFax credit card fraud 
- J2 Global Communications - Stay away from J2! 
- J2 Global Communication/evoice - Charge with fraud account 
- J2 Global Communication - Phone call scam
- J2 *evoice Plus - continued billing for services not requested 
- J2 - Slimeball company that calls your bank and gets your new bank account from them..
- J2 Global Ireland Ltd. - J2 efax plus services
- J2 Global Communications - Billing error no refund 
- J2 E Fax Services - Charging my credit card after 30 day free trial
- J2 Global, Inc / Onebox - Service quit working