J2 Global Communications / eFax credit card fraud
A transaction from EFAX appeared on my credit card account that occurred on 02/22/2010. The transaction was with EFAX in the amount of $16.95. I did not authorize this transaction. I do not have an account with EFAX and had never heard of them until this transaction occurred.
I contacted EFAX via telephone on 02/23/10 and was told by the EFAX representative that they closed the EFAX account for fraudulent activity, and that they would credit my card within 3 to 5 business days. No credit was made on to my card within that time period. I called back to EFAX on 03/02/2010, and was told this time, that it would take 5-15 business days for the credit to appear on my card. No credit from EFAX was ever posted to my card. On 03/09/2010, I sent them an e-mail requesting that they credit my card immediately. They never responded. I filed a dispute on 03/10/10 with my credit card company. I also contacted a law firm that posted contact info on this website to share with them my story. I hope EFAX gets prosecuted for credit card fraud! I'm so glad I did a search online to see if there were any complaints about this company and so glad I could post my story here! Thank you!!
More J2 Global Communications Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Global Communication - Phone call scam 
- J2 Global Communication/evoice - Charge with fraud account 
- J2 Global Communications - Stay away from J2! 
- J2 *evoice Plus - continued billing for services not requested 
- J2 Global Communications - J2 Stole my phone number
- J2 - I didn't sign up for any service
- J2 - Slimeball company that calls your bank and gets your new bank account from them.. 
- J2 Global Ireland Ltd. - J2 efax plus services
- J2 Global Communications - Billing error no refund 
- J2 E Fax Services - Charging my credit card after 30 day free trial