IZIDress / Refund dispute

I ordered three dresses from this company. The dresses can in three sizes too small, this was an error on the companies behalf . I have been going back and fourth with them on several different occasions and nothing is done, I have sent them pictures, measurements, and so on. They still have me jumping through hoops. At this point I just want a refund, which is a $300.00 US order and be done with this company.
Please help me.

IZIDress

Ti
Mar 13, 2014

Comments

Ph
  13th of Mar, 2014

Due to identity theft, I rarely make a purchase online. However, prior to purchasing anything online, I always perform a search, i.e., in this case "IZIDRESS COMPLAINTS". Shown below is a search for izidress complaints:

I purchased a dress online at IziDresses. I ordered according to their measurement chart. I placed my order with a live chat at IziDresses named Katherin. I initially sent several emails inquiring about the ETA for the dress. No one answered the phone but I did a live chat and again spoke with Katherin. When I finally received the dress it was about 8" too small across the chest and was shipped from China! I immediately began calling the customer service # for several days. It just kept ringing so I did a reverse directory search and found the area code to be in Canada but there was no # found that matched the customer service # on their website. So I tried a live chat again and this time I got a message that there isn't anyone available and I could expect to hear back in 24 hours. I finally received an email from customer service supposedly from IziDresses but the email came from CJessica at lacewigsbuy@hotmail! I had to take a picture of the dress using a tape measure to they could see the size discrepancy. They finally got back to me and told me I could return the dress but no mention of a refund or how much. I checked with FedEx and the shipping cost along to China was approx $130. So, I certainly can't afford to spend more $$ to ship it back than I paid in the first place. Please tell me how to proceed with this company and this dress.
Donna SBID #d8deab6022
Posted 05/04/2013: http://www.scambook.com/report/view/237034/IZI-Dresses-Complaint-237034-for-$138.99

Ca
  25th of Feb, 2016

Please do not from this company. They do not send any papers with the purchase or anything if it doesn't fit. So you will not get any money and it really makes me mad. I am out of $ 120.00. Besides that the dress was not the one I ordered and it was about a size 6 not a size 8. Carol

Di
  11th of Mar, 2016

Wow! Don't ever buy anything from this site, OMG! everything wrong, style, color, fit, everything, Did I say everything, EVERYTHING! OMG

Pi
  16th of May, 2018

I had a similar problem with them . the size of the dress that I ordered was 5 inches smaller. the same day of the arrival I e-mailed them about the problem... Well!!! not only they didn't accept their mistake they also were very nutsy that made me very upset...They advised me axaxa to take it to a local store and spend 5 dollars for the alterations.. they also accused me of sending the wrong measurements.. I tried to explain them that even the seams didn't have enough allowance to open them up, , no results they suggested to return it but I would have to pay 70 dollars for shipping and they will refund me 50% of the amount that I paid . and if I don't want to . to try to sell it double the price of my cost ...so I can make money... It is getting better... I stopped communicating with them I took it to a person to fix it they wanted 250 dollars.. and they were right it needed tremendous amount of work... I receive another e-mail offering me 15 dollars if I keep it.. I ignored it a couple days later I receive another e-mail offering me 20.00 dollars and keep it...to me they are a bunch of thieves .. offering good prices to attract buyers and give them clothes from whatever company, if there is any... I wont let go of them .they don't even respect the international laws . I have saved all their e-mails and I have all the pictures inside and out... the dress was for my daughters wedding .. they game a lots of grief, , and I will never forgive them...